Sabo, 1937 yılında Bergamo (İtalya)’da kurulmuş, özel kimyasal maddeler üreten bir firmadır. Dünyanın ikinci büyük Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS) üreten firmasıdır. Meksika’da da fabrikası bulunmaktadır. Basel (İsviçre) ve Houston (USA)’da satış ofisleri vardır.
Sabo HALS’in yanı sıra, uzun süreli Antistatikler, Antifoglar ve UV absorberler üreten bir firmadır.
Sabo, plastik&boya, kozmetik içerikleri ve endüstriyel uygulamalar için özel kimyasal katkılar dahil olmak üzere, geniş bir pazar kitlesinde kullanılan özel kimyasallar ve katkıların geliştirilmesi ve üretiminde dünya lideridir.
Kimyasal madde üretiminde 75 yılın üzerinde tecrübeye sahip özel bir şirket olan Sabo’ nun liderliği, yüksek seviyedeki esnekliği, kimya prosesi konusunda kuvvetli uzman kadrosu ve kalite ve performans açısından müşteri gerekliliklerini karşılayan ürünleri sağlamadaki kanıtlanmış hizmetidir.
Sabo is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of specialty chemicals and ingredients used in a wide range of markets, including additives for plastics, cosmetic ingredients, and specialty chemicals for industrial applications.
As a privately held company with over 75 years of experience in chemical manufacturing, Sabo’s strengths include a high level of flexibility, strong chemical process expertise, and a proven ability to provide products meeting customer requirements for quality and performance.
Sabo in Brief
- Founded in Bergamo, Italy in 1937, producing surfactants (EO derivatives) and auxiliary agents for application in textiles.
- At beginning of the 1990’s, an expansion and diversification program was launched. This involved substantial investments in manufacturing assets and research and development to expand the product range, focusing on specialty chemicals for personal care and construction applications.
- In 1994 the production of Additives for Plastics was started.
- The early 2000’s brought new Investments in technologies, research and process development to support the new business, including the introduction of new Additives for Plastics and Coatings production capabilities, backward integration, and form-giving technologies.
- Started production at our world-scale, highly integrated manufacturing site for Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS), specialty UV absorbers, antioxidants, anti-stats and anti-fogs.
- In 2009 Sabo acquired the global business of CHIMASSORB® 119 FL hindered amine light stabilizer* (HALS) from CIBA™ Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- More recently, additional investments have been made in the production of light stabilizers, intermediates, and surfactants to further increase capacities and to extend our market reach.
Additives for plastics
Additives bring value to plastics by providing protection from degradation during the service life as well as by delivering special effects. From its European base, Sabo develops, manufactures and supplies technically innovative products for the stabilization of plastics on a global basis. We are proud to rank among the largest manufacturers of Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS) in the world.
In addition to stabilizers, Sabo supplies plastic compounders, masterbatch producers, and polymer producers with a range of special effect plastic additives, including anti-fogs and anti-stats.
- Anti-Fogs for Plastics | SABO®FOG
- Anti-Stats for Plastics | SABO®STAT
- Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers | HALS | SABO®STAB
- Light Stabilizer Systems | SABO®STAB
- UV Absorbers | Benzoate Light Stabilizers | SABO®STAB